1. What is your name?
2. Where are you from?
3. What program are you currently enrolled in at CELOP?
Legal English & Foundations of the US Legal System
4. What’s your favorite place on campus at Boston University?
The BU Beach
5. What do you like most about CELOP?
I love how all the teachers paid so much attention to us. It was very lovely seeing their e-mail almost every day after classes. I am definitely going to miss that!!!
6. Why did you choose CELOP?
A former student at CELOP recommended this program to me.
7. Where did you attend college for your undergraduate degree? What was your major and when did you graduate?
I graduated with a LL.B. from Thammasat University, Thailand in 2009
8. Tell us about what you want to do in the future. What is your dream job?
Any job that could help as many people as I could.
9. What is your favorite thing to do in Boston?
My most favorite thing is to walk along the Charles River seeing cute kids and animals.
10. What is your favorite restaurant in Boston?
11. What would you tell someone who is thinking about studying at CELOP but is unsure?
Definitely a must-attend program!!! I learned a lot from here, and all the teachers cared so much about us. I wish this program never ended…